Settings are in Settings -> HLS
- HOSTNAME - Addresses of segments and playlists in the playlist will begin with the specified prefix.
- DURATION - Segments duration in seconds. Default: 5
- QUANTITY - Number of segments. Default: 6
- SEGMENT NAMING - Segment name:
- PCR-hash - PCR-hash (Default: 6)
- sequence - sequential name.
Round duration value - by default, the duration of segments in m3u8 is described up to hundredths of a second. The option rounds to integers.
Use Expires header - Expires header contains the date/time, after which the response from the server is considered obsolete.
Use default headers for .m3u8 - ability to change http headers for
Use default headers for .ts - ability to change http headers for