Cesbo Community
  • Announcements

• RadioSintetica

Information   10/21/18

Registration on the forum temporarily closed! For support requests, please contacat us: https://cesbo.com/help
      Our community in Telegram: @cesbo_en (English language) , @cesbo_ru (Russian language) , @cesbo_es (Spanish Language)
Sign in to follow this  
satdreamer1

Pixelation/Artifacts when using 2 tuners together

Hi, I'm using 2 quad tuners, TBS 6985 and TBS 6904 on a moi pro.  I've connected 2 RG6 cables coming from the lnb to 6985 and 2 more RG6 cables to 6904.  The problem I'm having is as follows.  I'm getting constant pixelation/artifacts when I combine the 2 tuners.  If I only use the 4 transponders on the 6904, or on the 6985, independently, there are no issues.  But as soon as I combine both adapters, that's when I see pixelation/artifacts.  I never had any issues in the past when combining these 2 tuners on an older moi pro.  I've only started to have these issues recently when I began using another moi pro that I had as spare.  Thinking that the problem was related to the moi pro, I tried combining these 2 tuners in a linux pc but that did not resolve the issue when combining the 2 tuners.

Can anyone please offer some insight as what may be happening and what else I can try?

Many thanks.

Hi "CrazyCat", thank you for your reply.  I reinstalled the operating system and now everything seems to be fine.  I've noticed that my adapter configuration keeps changing randomly on system reboot.  For example, yesterday my config was as follows:

6985: 0, 3, 5, 7
6904: 1, 2, 4, 6

After reboot, here's the new adapter order:

6985: 0, 2, 4, 7
6904: 1, 3, 5, 6

What can be done so that the adapter order doesn't keep changing on reboot?

9 hours ago, satdreamer1 said:

What can be done so that the adapter order doesn't keep changing on reboot?

use adapter_nr option for DVB adapter drivers.

options saa716x_core adapter_nr=0,1,2,3
options tbsecp3 adapter_nr=4,5,6,7

Usual module configs in /etc/modprobe.d/

On 20.11.2018 at 8:38 PM, CrazyCat said:

use adapter_nr option for DVB adapter drivers.

options saa716x_core adapter_nr=0,1,2,3
options tbsecp3 adapter_nr=4,5,6,7

Usual module configs in /etc/modprobe.d/

Ты же вроде писал, что 6985 и 6904 на одном чипе, нет?
Или даже при этом они используют разные дрова?