This article describes how to configure the DVB adapter in the Astra web interface.
Open the Astra web interface. In the upper right corner - find the item "New Adapter".
Click it to open a new window, in which you will be asked to add an adapter.
A description of the fields:
- NAME - the name of the adapter
- ID - unique adapter number. You may leave it blank, the system will generate an id, when you save the adapter
- ADAPTER - hardware adapter selection list. Adapter number relates to the system device in the
- TYPE - adapter type
- Additional options for Satellite: DVB-S, DVB-S2
- FREQUENCY - carrier frequency (950-13250 MHz)
- POLARIZATION - polarization (Vertical, Horizontal, Right, Left)
- SYMBOLRATE - symbol rate (1000-50000 Kbaud)
- Additional options for Terrestrial: DVB-T, DVB-T2, ATSC, ISDB-T
- FREQUENCY - carrier frequency (0-1000 MHz)
- Additional options for Cable: DVB-C, DVB-C (Annex A), DVB-C (Annex B), DVB-C (Annex C)
- FREQUENCY - carrier frequency (80-1000 MHz)
- SYMBOLRATE - symbol rate (1000-10000 Kbaud)
For example, to configure DVB-S adapter for satellite at 28.2E with transponder options "11038:V:22000"
LNB Options available only for DVB-S, DVB-S2
LNB parameters (heterodyne frequency)
Default options depends of the adapter frequency:
|10700 .. 13250||9750||10600||11700|
|4500 .. 4800||5950||0||0|
|3400 .. 4200||5150||0||0|
|2500 .. 2700||3650||0||0|
|950 .. 2150||0||0||0|
For circular polarized converters (e.g. 36°E, 56°E), it is necessary to set the value 10750 MHz in all fields.
- LOF1 - Low sub-band (primary heterodyne), MHz
- LOF2 - High sub-band (secondary heterodyne), MHz
- SLOF - Sub-band range. If adapter frequency more than SLOF, than will be used LOF2 value and sends tone (22 kHz) signal to LNB to switch heterodyne.
- Force Tone - send 22 KHz tone signal.
Voltage 13/18 Volts are not only the supply voltage but also the switching signals of polarization. 18 V is the horizontal (left) switching signal in the range of 11-14 Volts, and 13 V is the vertical (right) switching signal in the range of 16-20 Volts.
The 22 kHz signal is a sub-band switching signal. When 22 kHz is on, the high band is taken and in the absence of this signal, the low band is taken respectively. In case of universal converter this option is not active, the selection is made automatically depending on the selected frequency.
Disable LNB voltage supply and tone signal. Allows you to connect several DVB-adapters to one converter through a passive divider. On the divider, one adapter must be active, the other DVB adapters must be passive. All adapters on one divider must work in one polarization and in one subband (frequency is greater or less than the value of slof).
Digital Satellite Equipment Control
Available 4 modes:
- DiSEqC 1.0 - allows switching between up to 4 satellite sources
- DiSEqC 1.1 - allows switching between up to 16 satellite sources
- DiSEqC Command - sends raw command to DiSEqC
- Tone Burst - also known as mini DiSEqC. allows switching between 2 satellite sources
Provides simultaneous access to the multiple satellite sources over a single coaxial cable.
Available 2 modes:
Unicable I (en50494) - provides access to up to 8 satellite sources
Unicable II (en50607) - provides access to up to 32 satellite sources
UNICABLE SLOT - configurable user band
SLOT POSITION - satellite position
SLOT FREQUENCY - slot frequency
- MODULATION - signal modulation. Default: QPSK for DVB-S, PSK8 for DVB-S2, not set for any other (detects by adapter automatically)
- FEC - forward error correction. Default: Auto
- ROLL-OFF - spectrum efficiency. used only for DVB-S2. Possible values: 35, 25, 20, AUTO. Default: 35
- STREAM ID - PLP stream ID, only for DVB-S2 and DVB-T2:
- PLS MODE - possible value: Root, Gold, Combo
- PLS CODE - possible value: 0 - 262143
- STREAM ID - possible value: 0 - 255
- TIMEOUT - delay in seconds for DVR error checking. Default: 2 seconds
- DDCI - bind adapter to Digital Devices DVB-CI. The value corresponds to the adapter number on the system
- CA DELAY - delay, in seconds, before sending channel information to the conditional access module
Press "SCAN" button to scan an adapter and get next information:
- Signal level and signal quality
- Transponder information
- Available channels list
Check channels you need and then press "APPLY" to append channels.