HTTP Play - is a simple way to provide access to the channels with HTTP or HLS protocols.
By the default HTTP Play disabled. To activate it open Settings -> HTTP Play.
- Allow HTTP access to all streams - enable access to the channels with HTTP protocol
- Allow HLS access to all streams - enable access to the channels with HLS protocol. Attention! This option turn off activation on demand, all channels will works permanently. Also HLS Protocol use a lot of RAM, about 4Mb per 1Mbit
- Playlist Arrange - select a category for grouping channels. You may configure groups in the Settings -> Groups
- HTTP Buffer Size - http buffer that is set for each connection. By default, 4000kb for each connection
- M3U Header - The header in the file playlist.m3u8: can specify for example a url with an EPG: (for example, for iptvplayer:
EXTM3U url-tvg="http://www.server.com/download/xmltv.xml.gz"" cache=500 deinterlace=1)
- XSPF Playlist Title- the header in the file playlist.xspf: can specify for example a url with an EPG: (for example:
- playlist.m3u8, playlist.xspf - links to the channel list. You may use playlist on the mobile devices, computer, TV, or Set-top-Box. To the link address you may append authentication details. Read more: Access authorization
Attention!: by the default access authentication disabled. Without authentication unauthorized persons could get access to your channels with network scanners. To restrict access to your channels, please use Access authorization or System Firewall to limit access to your server.